Monday 2 August 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog about an imaginary future for the human race where women are 3-4 metres and the men are 1.5-2 metres. Human's now live in a matriarchal society which selects who mothers and fathers the next generation; they call them ladies and gentlemen. Women live an average of 160 years whereas the men live on average 80 years. The ladies are allowed to marry the gentlemen and have kids, traditionally seven. The girl:boy birth ratio is 2:5 and 1 of every girls will be declared a lady when they reach adulthood and 2 of every 5 boys will be declared a gentlemen when they reach their adulthood.

3 comments:

  1. Feel free to comment about what you think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Gilzara here, from TheSecondWorld Amazons
    (http://tswamazons.blogspot.com/)
    I love your ide even if the size does not fit with my own World.
    But I red all your posts and I wish you will continue, even if there are not a lot of comments.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this world , i hope to see a long comic or cartoon about this world ;-)
    we need families like these :
    http://fav.me/dac5zfx

    ReplyDelete